Re: average & std. deviation for non-contiguous time slices

From: Ray Sambrotto <sambrott_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 12 2014 - 11:13:43 MDT

The various swaths containing my region of interest have been processed to a common grid and stored as individual netCDF files (1 for each clear scene). So I don’t need to do any more processing, just figure out the best ncl functions. Sorry if I threw you off with the satellite reference - the only important points (I think) are that the scenes are not in the same file and not equally spaced in time. - Ray