Re: Filling a map with single color for a uniform data

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 20 2014 - 12:18:22 MDT

Hi Tabish,

We've been discussing this offline and I should have written to the list earlier. You currently can't do this, but we've had several requests for it, and already have a ticket to implement this feature.

This is pretty high on our list of things to get done. We are researching whether we can do this before the 6.2.0 release, or for the next release after that, which could be several months down the road.

--Mary