Re: reverse a colorbar but keep the label bar

From: <mamadoulamine.mbaye_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Mar 21 2014 - 02:11:55 MDT

Hi Juki,
I think you can first plot the 5 plots by using the gsn_reverse_colormap(wks),
and after put res@cnFillPalette = " the name of your color map " before plotting
the last plot.
Hope this helps!
Mamadou,
Regards

________________________________
De : ncl-talk-bounces@ucar.edu <ncl-talk-bounces@ucar.edu> de la part de juki juki <juky_emc2@yahoo.com>
Envoy? : jeudi 20 mars 2014 15:14
? : juki juki; ncl-talk@ucar.edu
Objet : Re: [ncl-talk] reverse a colorbar but keep the label bar

Dear All NCL users..

I have a multiplot with wks using reverse colorbar:

 gsn_reverse_colormap(wks)

However, I have 6 plots and one of the plot needs the non-reverse colorbar. I try the command reverse_labelbar(plt), but the colorbar and the label bar were reversed. I want to reverse the colorbar and keep the label bar or vice versa.

Thanks for sharing..

-joeky

I have a multiplot with wks using reverse colorbar:

 gsn_reverse_colormap(wks)

However, I have 6 plots and one of the plot needs the non-reverse colorbar. I try the command reverse_labelbar(plt), but the colorbar and the label bar were reversed. I want to reverse the colorbar and keep the label bar or vice versa.

Thanks for sharing..

Regards;
joeky