Re: Plot precipitation with multiple WRF files

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2014 - 10:44:52 MDT

Hi,

If you indeed have NCL V6.0.0, then this code should be working. Is it possible that you
have multiple versions of NCL installed on your system? If so, then maybe your PATH is pointing
to V6.0.0 but your $NCARG_ROOT is pointing to a different location? This would
cause NCL to get the wrong WRFUserARW.ncl file.

Meanwhile, try wrf_user_list_times instead of wrf_user_getvar:

  times = wrf_user_list_times(a)

--Mary