Re: About Space Time Spectra

From: Carl Schreck <cjschrec_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 25 2014 - 07:05:28 MDT

Here's a subroutine that I wrote for the spectra back before
diagnostics_cam was available. It may or may not be easier to modify.

Like Dennis, I also don't have any time to help out with it. I will caution
that either script will need to be modified to taper the data in latitude
since latitude is not periodic.

     Carl

 <http://www.cicsnc.org/>
 <http://www.facebook.com/cicsnc>