Resampling from high resolution to low

From: Seyed Omid Nabavi <omid.nabavy_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Mar 22 2014 - 13:34:17 MDT

Dear all,

I am a beginner and want to resample MODIS image with resolution of 250
meters (level-1-calibrated radiance product-band1), for example, to 5
kilometers to be comparable with other data sheets.

I was trying to use interpolation function but I think it just works on
gridded data not metric.
I would be grateful if anybody helps me in this case.

Best regards.

Seyed Omid Nabavi;
PhD student, University of Vienna,
Faculty of Earth Sciences, Geography and Astronomy
Department of Geography and Regional Research
UZA II Althanstrasse 14 A-1010 Vienna
Uni. Email: a1276905@unet.univie.ac.at