NCARG_ROOT question

From: Kristina Fröhlich <kristina_froehlich_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 02 2014 - 07:19:38 MDT

Hi NCL-ers, I am migrating ncl from one machine to another and ran into the following error, see below. Running the skript under the old system worked well. I took a new compiled binary 6.1.2 and the whole ncarg - directory from an old dir using the version 6.0.0 and implemented it into some bin-dir-structure. Obviously the path can be found by NCL but cannot be properly applied. Should I update the ncarg-dir's as well? Or is something else missing? Best regards, Kristina /e/rhome/kurout/bin/NCL/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl warning:Attempt to reference attribute (scale_factor) which is undefined warning:Attempt to reference attribute (add_offset) which is undefined (0)     Max (var_an)-2.14748e+09 Min(var_an) -2.14748e+09 fatal:Subscript out of range, error in subscript #0 fatal:An error occurred reading dfrom fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 190 in file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl