Export hourly precipitation in txt

From: Ioannis Koletsis <koletsis_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 31 2014 - 08:02:16 MDT

Dear all,

I would like to export hourly precipitation in a txt file, for each grid
point, from wrf output files.

I used the following script and the output (print) gives me the total
precipitation for each grid point instead of the hourly...

I have subtracted the total precipitation from the previous value, however I
have got the same problem...

Moreover, I tried to calculate the precipitation trend, (comments into the
attached script) without any progress...

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance

Ioannis