netcdf output: defining co-ordinate arrays for multiple dimensions

From: Christopher Steele (ENV) <Christopher.Steele_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 01 2014 - 07:47:04 MDT

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create an output in netcdf for variables which are on a Lambert Conformal projection. The trouble is, from looking at the documentation, I'm not sure how to define a variable so that it has coordinates lat and lon only (where lat and lon are 2D). Does anyone have any ideas as to how I go about achieving this?

cheers

Chris

Christopher Steele,
Academic Researcher,
Centre for Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences,
School of Environmental Sciences,
University of East Anglia,
Norwich,