Re: Re : concatenate pairs of files

From: Jiaxin Zhang <jiaxinzhang3_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 01 2014 - 09:17:17 MDT

Thank you Louis, but if it is possible I prefer to use NCL for this part.

I guess it is possible to solve this problem with NCL, right? Could anyone
please let me know how to do this in NCL? What has to be modified in the
NCL script that I sent to concatenate pairs of netcdf files?

Thank you.

Jiaxin