Re: (no subject)

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 15 2014 - 10:35:05 MDT

Azizul,

There’s not enough information here.

What is on line 22 of your cmipdaily5jjas.ncl script?

It is usually a good idea to include the full script, or at least a good snippet of it so we can see what you’re trying to do.

Also, it helps if you provide the version of NCL:

ncl -V

See our posting guidelines for more information about how to report problems with NCL:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/posting_guidelines.shtml#PostingGuidelines

—Mary