Re: NCL Webpage - remember last scroll position

From: Saji Hameed <saji.nh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 14 2014 - 17:55:09 MDT

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the response.
Yes, it is fine with Firefox on Linux. Is it possibly a browser implemented
feature?

The scroll location is not remembered in Google Chrome (18.0) on Linux and
Safari on Mac OS.

However there are other webpages, for example Wikipedia that do not have
this problem on any of the
above browsers.

Best,
saji