Re: problem with raster plot

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 14 2014 - 13:08:20 MDT

Hi all,
Part of this conversation got taken offline, and it would be good to put
the end of the conversation out there for all to see. I have added
Rick's and my responses below.
Adam

On 4/8/14 4:21 PM, Adam Phillips wrote:
Hi Debasish,
A quick add on to Rick's reply:
This might be something that you've thought of, but if this is something
you need to have fixed immediately, you can always use gsn_add_polyline
to draw the grid lines manually.
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_add_polyline.shtml
Adam