Re: Dat visualization by NCL

From: <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2014 - 10:12:21 MDT

Hi,

There was no attachment with your email. Also, you might want to be
more specific about what type of visualization you want to perform. A
good place to start is taking a look at the many examples and scripts
at the following link; there's likely something close to what you need
there:

     http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/

Hope that helps...
Rick