Re: Question on plotting GOES IR imagery in NCL

From: David Adams <dave.k.adams_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 25 2014 - 13:09:24 MDT

Hi Rick,
yes,
  float d(time, xc, yc)
is correct, where lat(xc,yc) and lon(xc,yc) is also true. For making
lat/lon grid box averages, I guess I will use do loops and if statements,
because the projection is irregular.

I can send the figures to your email, because they are a couple of megs and
will get blocked from ncl-talk.

thanks,
Dave