Re: unable to plot my domain.

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 28 2014 - 07:46:47 MDT

As noted at the WRF site:

     http://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/

"Major WRF ARW related upgrades have recently been added to the NCL
libraries. In order to use many of the functions, NCL version 5.1.0 or
higher is required."

You are using "NCAR Command Language Version 5.0.0"
This is VERY old. NCL 5.0.0 was released 5.5 years ago: 6 November 2007

http://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/NCL_examples.htm

Please go to
    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/

Click on 'Download' and install the most recent version of NCL: 6.2.0

Good luck