adding properties to a map

From: Kreienkamp Frank <Frank.Kreienkamp_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 29 2014 - 01:29:43 MDT

Hello,

based on my understanding of ncl features I have created the attached map. Currently I fail to add certain features.

I have marked the needed features in the map with red arrows.

This includes

- a wish for 2 lines of a title including the possibility to change the font size and the position (left side assignment)

- a added unit beside the colour scale

- the removal of not needed colour parts on both sides of the colour scale

- the possibility to add several lines at a position like the indicated by the top-down-arrow on the right bottom corner

A additional question is, how to create not erratic looking grid boxes of a raster based data set in a stereographic projection (the data are not in the same projection).

Thanks for help in advance
Frank