cnFillMode versions?

From: <lsmith_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 21 2014 - 13:23:22 MDT

Hi
I'm wondering what goes on behind the scenes in various Raster modes.
Does averaging go on? How do you know how many points are averaged over?

What does cnRasterMinCellSizeF do?
I can change the values of this and it
doesn't seem to have much (any?) effect on my plot.

What's the difference between cnFillMode = "CellFill" and
cnFillMode = "RasterFill" ?
What's the difference between cnFillMode = "CellFill" and "AreaFill"?
Thanks for any tips,
-Lesley Smith