Re: ncl 6.2 binaries for mac osx 10.7

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 06 2014 - 16:19:40 MDT

Hi B,

We don't have any Mac OSX 10.7 binaries, because I don't have access to such a system anymore.

You can try building NCL from source code. There are detailed instructions at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/build_from_src.shtml

Since the build system is set up to recognize MacOSX systems, you shouldn't need to change any code, but you might need to edit the $NCARG/config/Darwin_Intel file.

If you have any problems with this, please post them to the ncl-install email list, and not ncl-talk:

I will be happy to help with any issues you have, but I prefer the questions go through ncl-install rather than me personally.

Thanks for your consideration,

--Mary