Re: Shading 2-D regions

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon May 12 2014 - 10:52:06 MDT

Hi Antonio,
I'm not totally clear what you are wanting to do, so I'll give you two
possible options:
1) If you just want to shade a region specified by coordinates, see the
various gsn*polygon examples here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/polyg.shtml
Specifically, see example #13.

2) If you want to shade specific countries/boundaries, see the map-only
example page:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/maponly.shtml
Specifically, see example #22.

If the above did not help please respond only to the ncl-talk email list.
Adam