Re: Extracting time series from models data

From: Karin Meier-Fleischer <meier-fleischer_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 16 2014 - 05:34:16 MDT

Dear Azizul,

take a look at the NCL example xy_18.ncl:

http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/xy_18.ncl

Use the coordinate subscripts as described in the Reference Manual

http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/Ref_Manual/NclVariables.shtml#Dimensions

to select a specific sub-region like data(:,{20:25}, {80:90}) as Alan wrote in his email.

Bye,
Karin