Re: draw reference line over contour plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 20 2014 - 09:06:25 MDT

If you are drawing a straight reference line that is constant in X or Y, for a particular Y or X value, then use gsnYRefLine or gsnXRefLine.

If you just need to add a line, straight or not, to an existing gsn_csm_contour plot, then you can use gsn_add_polyline. This attaches the line to the given plot, so you have to draw the plot *after* the line is added, in order to see it.

Try running the attached short example.

--Mary