Re: plotting correct depth/lat - not points

From: Karin Meier-Fleischer <meier-fleischer_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 27 2014 - 08:07:16 MDT

Hi Michael,

could you be more specific and send a 'ncdump -h' output from your data file (if it is not to long)
and your NCL script. It is impossible to say something which we don't know and can't see.

Bye,
Karin

Am 27.05.2014 um 15:40 schrieb Michael Hemming <michael.hemming@mpimet.mpg.de>:

> Is it an attribute problem? (i.e. the fill value is missing?) I tried to use:
>
> a = getfilevaratts(data,"slp")
>
> but it gave:
>
> Variable: amoca
> Type: string
> Total Size: 8 bytes
> 1 values
> Number of Dimensions: 1
> Dimensions and sizes: [1]
> Coordinates:
> Number Of Attributes: 1
> _FillValue : missing
> (0) missing

Dipl. Geophys. Karin Meier-Fleischer
Application Support, Visualization

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH E-Mail:
meier-fleischer@dkrz.de

Bundesstrasse 45a Internet: http://www.dkrz.de/
20146 Hamburg Phone: +49 (0)40 460094 126
Germany Fax: +49 (0)40 460094 270

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784