Re: scatter plot using LOG AXIS

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 27 2014 - 15:27:29 MDT

Cheryl,

I'm not sure what you mean by "duplicate Y axis". It always helps if you can include an image that shows the problem.

One possibility is that you are drawing the plot once with a linear axis, and then again with a log axis, but not advancing the frame between the two plots. If you are doing this, then try adding:

  frame(wks)

--Mary