Re: error in plotting

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 22 2014 - 09:26:00 MDT

Hi Ed,
I searched for "Workspace reallocation would exceed maximum size" on the
NCl website and the first link was to this ncl-talk post:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2010/2264.html
This is also mentioned on the FAQ page here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/FAQ/#err_msgs_012

In short, you need to bump up your wsMaximumSize in your .hluresfile.
Adam