Re: labelbar orientation

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 22 2014 - 11:10:49 MDT

Tabish,

Are you using the wrf_xxxx scripts to do the plotting? If so, they aren't really set up to move the labelbar around.

You can try setting:

      opts@pmLabelBarSide = "Right"

but you may need to set other resources in order to control the location of the labelbar, and the title.

If you continue to have problems with this, it would help if we could see some code. Please post back to ncl-talk if you do.

Thanks,

--Mary