Problem with the function time_axis_labels

From: Luis Cesareo Cana Cascallar <luis.cana_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 02 2014 - 10:01:59 MDT

Dear all,
I’m plotting time series of several variables taken from a WRF output. I get the time information from the wrf file to use it as the input for the X axis. These lines resume how I do it:

  times = wrf_user_getvar(a,"times",-1) ; get all times in the file
  print(times)

  resplot = True
  restick = True
  restick@ttmFormat = "%N/%D %H:%M"

  time_axis_labels (times,resplot,restick)

  t2_plot = gsn_csm_xy(wks,times,t2_point,resplot)

I printed the variable “times” and it shows the following:

**********************************
Variable: times
Type: string
Total Size: 240 bytes
            30 values
Number of Dimensions: 1
Dimensions and sizes: [30]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 2
  _FillValue : missing
  description : times in file
(0) 2007-04-10_06:00:00
(1) 2007-04-10_06:30:00
(2) 2007-04-10_07:00:00
(3) 2007-04-10_07:30:00
(4) 2007-04-10_08:00:00
(5) 2007-04-10_08:30:00
(6) 2007-04-10_09:00:00
(7) 2007-04-10_09:30:00
(8) 2007-04-10_10:00:00
(9) 2007-04-10_10:30:00
(10) 2007-04-10_11:00:00
(11) 2007-04-10_11:30:00
(12) 2007-04-10_12:00:00
(13) 2007-04-10_12:30:00
(14) 2007-04-10_13:00:00
(15) 2007-04-10_13:30:00
(16) 2007-04-10_14:00:00
(17) 2007-04-10_14:30:00
(18) 2007-04-10_15:00:00
(19) 2007-04-10_15:30:00
(20) 2007-04-10_16:00:00
(21) 2007-04-10_16:30:00
(22) 2007-04-10_17:00:00
(23) 2007-04-10_17:30:00
(24) 2007-04-10_18:00:00
(25) 2007-04-10_18:30:00
(26) 2007-04-10_19:00:00
(27) 2007-04-10_19:30:00
(28) 2007-04-10_20:00:00
(29) 2007-04-10_20:30:00

It looks OK for me, but when I run the script, I get the following error:
fatal:Argument type mismatch on argument (0) of (time_axis_labels) can not coerce
fatal:["Execute.c":8567]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 118 in file Comparar_series_temporales.ncl

It seems that there is something wrong when I call time_axis_labels. Could anyone tell me how to do it to get a nice formatted X axis with the hour:minute as the tick mark?
Thanks in advance,

Luis
ULPGC