Re: NCL on Cygwin: PCFFHL -- Invalid fontcap encoding encountered

From: Ruping Mo <rupingmo_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 04 2014 - 22:57:43 MDT

Hi Mary and Rick,

I have found the problem. It relates to an incorrect mounting home
directory I made in /etc/fstab

I tried to change my Cygwin home directory to f:/mycyg/home by adding the
following line
in /etc/fstab:
f:/mycyg/home /home none bind 0 0

The correct line in /etc/fstab should be:
f:/mycyg/home /home ntfs binary,posix=0,user 0 0

Thank you for advice!

Ruping