Re: ESMF_RegridWeightGen not found

From: Sean Davis <seand13_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Dec 27 2013 - 13:12:09 MST

Hi Mary,

I attempted to join the ncl-talk list after getting my post pinged
because I hadn't joined. But I guess I'm awaiting approval now?

I'm CC'ing the person who installed NCL on my machine. I'm not sure how
he installed it, but I doubt he built it from source. Roy, how did you
install NCL on our macs?

Thanks,
Sean