error in using int2p_n_Wrap

From: jagan TNAU <jagan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Jun 07 2014 - 10:59:01 MDT

Dear users,

This is a reposting of my original request posted on June 4th to ncl-talk
for vertical interpolation of HadGEM2-ES CMIP5 data from model height
coordinate to pressure level using int2p_n_Wrap function of NCL. The code
is working fine for all variables except V wind and the reason I have found
from Mary's printVarSummary suggestion. Actually the 'lat' dimension of V
wind component is one less compared to other variables

"puv" dimensioned [1] x [38] x [145] x [192]
"vin" dimensioned "[time | 1] x [lev | 38] x [lat | 144] x [lon | 192]"

Because of this, the script shows error. I am attaching back the script
again. Can somebody help me to solve this problem so that I can further
process the data. I need to interpolate 125years x 360 days x 4 (6hr) files.

--
With regards

Dr.R.Jagannathan
Professor of Agronomy
Agro Climate Research Centre
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Coimbatore - 641 003 India

PHONE: Mob: +91 94438 89891

DO NOT PRINT THIS E-MAIL UNLESS NECESSARY. THE ENVIRONMENT CONCERNS US ALL.