Re: hdf plotting error

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 09 2014 - 11:15:46 MDT

Liu,

When you ran the script, you should have also seen this warning:

(0) gsn_add_cyclic: Warning: The range of your longitude data is not 360.
(0) You may want to set gsnAddCyclic to False to avoid a warning
(0) message from the spline function.

This is important. Please add:

  res@gsnAddCyclic = False

to your script and see if it helps.

Also, "jpeg" is not a valid argument to gsn_open_wks. You can use "ps", "pdf", "png", "x11", "eps" and "svg" (with NCL V6.2.0).

--Mary