Re: hdf plotting error

From: 刘金卿 <liujq_0912_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 10 2014 - 16:54:16 MDT

Thanks for your patience. I got the right image after adding =
data(::-1,: ).
Can I define a specific domain ? The following sentence do not work for =
me.

   res@mpMinLonF = 120
   res@mpMaxLonF = 145
   res@mpMinLatF = 30
   res@mpMaxLatF = 60

<liujq_0912@126.com> wrote:
> Hi, Wei,
> Thanks for your reply, but the picture still seems wrong compared with =
the image from website quick view (attachment).
> And I add
> res@mpDataSetName = "Earth..4"
> res@mpDataBaseVersion = "MediumRes"
> res@mpOutlineSpecifiers = (/"China:states","India","Taiwan”=
/)
> in the script, but it dose not work. Is there anyway to turn on the =
boundaries for this data?

> On Jun 10, 2014, at 0:41, Wei Huang <huangwei@ucar.edu> wrote:
>
>> Jinqing,
>>
>> My may try this script:
>>
>> ;************************************************
>> fn = "FY2C_TBB_IR1_NOM_20070816_1200.hdf.h5"
>> f = addfile(fn, "r")
>> vNam = getfilevarnames(f) ; all variables names =
on file

<liujq_0912@126.com> wrote:
>> Hi, I try to plot a hdf file, but got the following warnings:
>> warning:_NhlCreateSplineCoordApprox: Attempt to create spline =
approximation for X axis failed: consider adjusting trXTensionF value
>> warning:IrTransInitialize: error creating spline approximation for =
trXCoordPoints; defaulting to linear

>> The picture seems wrong too. The data has been transferred on the =
ftp, and the script is in attachment. Any suggestions will be =
appreciate.
>> ftp> put FY2C_TBB_IR1_NOM_20070816_1200.hdf
>>
>> -Liu

>> =
邮件带有附件预览=
接,若您转发或=