Re: what's the difference between gsn_add_polyline and gsn_polyline?

From: Jatin Kala <jatin.kala.jk_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 22 2014 - 00:22:29 MDT

It explained here:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_polyline.shtml

Snip:
" If you want to resize the plot (i.e. by passing the plot to
*gsn_panel*
<https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_panel.shtml>
or setting the /vpWidthF/
<https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/vp.shtml#vpWidthF>
or /vpHeightF/
<https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/vp.shtml#vpHeightF> resources),
then use the function *gsn_add_polyline*
<https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_add_polyline.shtml>.
This will cause the polyline to be attached to the given plot, and hence
automatically resized when the plot is resized"

Basically, stick with gsn_add_xxx, and you'll be right.