Re: Panel plots

From: Karin Meier-Fleischer <meier-fleischer_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 11 2014 - 06:45:40 MDT

Hi Freddie,

when I run your script it returns an error:

fatal:Variable (ts3) is undefined
fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 35 in
file MyFirstScatterPlot.ncl

You have defined only ts1 and ts2, ts3 and ts4 are undefined in your
script. Could you send
us the complete script you are working with.

Bye,
Karin