fill in map color, overlay with wrf_contour plot

From: Ying Song <ysong4_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 19 2014 - 21:28:47 MDT

Hello,

I have a question about overlay the color filled map with wrf_contour. I
plot cloud top temperature from WRF outputs and overlay with map using
functions: wrf_contour

& wrf_map_overlays.

Now I want to fill in map with different colors (gray for land, blue for
ocean) as background. I use the mp resources:
 mpres@mpFillOn = True
 mpres@mpFillColors = (/"background","LightBlue","LightGray","transparent"/)

However, the cloud top temperature is covered, the plot only shows the map
with color. Is there other resources I can use to overlay these two and
show the wrf_contour results above map?

Thanks!

Ying