Fwd: [ncl-talk] bug

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 26 2014 - 10:16:06 MDT

Folks,

I was trying to investigate this issue, but as it is, I don't have HDF-EOS
on my Mac, and my NCL environment in general is way out of date, I'm going
to update all the packages and get things straightened out, but that will
take a while. In the mean time, I'm wondering if someone else might
download this file and verify the issue? As the reported error is merely
"Abort", I was planning on running from gdb to get a handle on the sudden
termination.

??