Re: Crop a plot within NCL

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 01 2014 - 21:25:14 MDT

Tabish,

There's not enough information here to determine what the problem is. If
you are plotting WRF-ARW data and using the wrf_xxxx scripts, then you must
use the special ZoomIn set of parameters to correctly zoom in on the data
and plot it.

If this is not WRF data, then what kind of data are you plotting? It would
help we could see your script and a "printVarSummary" of the data variable
you are trying to plot.

--Mary