Re: Can getvalues reference tickmark resources

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 16 2014 - 11:40:16 MDT

Hi Jon,

If you look at the resources for tickmarks at:

    http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/tm.shtml

at the top it says "TickMark (tm) Resources". The word "TickMark" is a
link taking you to:

    http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/HLUs/Classes/TickMark.shtml

which lists all the tickmark resources (for example, and similarly for
other resource types). In each row, there are a set of letter codes, such
as "RCSG". These codes stand for:

R - ?
C - create
S - set
G - get

so the one's with G are ones you should be able to query with getvalues.

Hope that helps...

Rick