Re: Bounding Box for a panel plot using ncl 6.2.0 [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

From: Arne Melsom <arne.melsom_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jul 17 2014 - 02:14:24 MDT

Eunpa,
Sorry! I guess I must leave this to be answered by the real experts then, not a wannabe like myself.

I can add that I also typically get (with option "epsi")
 :
 %%BoundingBox: (atend)
 %%DocumentFonts: (atend)
 :
 %%BoundingBox: 104 203 479 568
 :
which displays correctly (cropped) with e.g. evince and gimp.

It also displays correctly with acroread, after conversion to pdf using epstopdf (linux, after renaming to .eps).

Hoping that someone else can be of assistance,
Arne