Re: Beanplots and violin plots

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 15 2014 - 10:45:51 MDT

Hi Tess,

We don't have any specific graphical functions for creating these kind of
plots. They basically look like XY curves that have been filled, so the
only way to do this currently may be to create an XY plot and then use
gsn_add_polygon to add curves to it. See example xy_12.ncl at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/xy.shtml#ex12

--Mary