Re: divergence lambert conformal

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2014 - 08:50:33 MDT

WRF provides no post-processing function to calculate either divergence or
vorticity. As noted above a 'work around' is to (a) interpolate to a
rectilinear grid; (b) use 'uv2dv_cfd'; (c) interpolate (b) back to the
original grid

See: Example 29 at
         http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml

Cheers