Re: Boxes for filtering of convectively coupled equatorial waves

From: Carl Schreck <cjschrec_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 11 2014 - 11:20:31 MDT

Hi Atu,

Here is the code I used to make that figure. It relies on a few subroutines
that you can download here:
https://k3.cicsnc.org/carl/carl-ncl-library/tree/master

Let me know if you have any questions.

    Carl

 <http://www.cicsnc.org/>
 <http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-8711-2011>[image:
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-8711-2011]
<http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-8711-2011>
*Carl J. Schreck III, PhD*
*Research Associate*
Cooperative Institute for Climate and Satellites NC <http://cicsnc.org/>
NOAA's National Climatic Data Center <http://ncdc.noaa.gov/>
151 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28801
e: cjschrec@ncsu.edu
o: +1 828 257 3140
CycloneCenter.org: Help analyze tropical cyclones
<http://cyclonecenter.org/>
monitor.cicsnc.org/mjo: See recent MJO diagnostics
<http://monitor.cicsnc.org/mjo/>