Re: warning:ContourPlotInitialize: scalar field is constant

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 22 2014 - 17:25:08 MDT

Hi Vanucia,

If you are using NCL 6.2.0, you can try the new resource cnConstFEnableFill
to allow filling of cvery onstant fields. However, you probably need to
figure out why the 'media' variable appears to be constant. The values you
are working with are very small. Perhaps you should scale them by some
power of 10 before calling dim_avg_n_Wrap.
 -dave