Workspace reallocation

From: Keith Oleson (oleson AT XXXXXX)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 15:12:46 MDT

I'm trying to contour some high resolution global data and am getting:

fatal:ContourPlotDraw: Workspace reallocation would exceed maximum size 16777216
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
fatal:PlotManagerDraw: error in plot draw
fatal:_NhlPlotManagerDraw: Draw error

Setting wkMaximumSize to something higher than the default would seem to be
the right answer to fix this but I'm unsure how to implement this.

The statement:
  id = NhlGetWorkspaceObjectId
seems to work to get the id of the workspace, but I'm not sure what to do
next.

Keith Oleson oleson@ucar.edu
Climate Modeling Section Work Phone: 303-497-1332
Climate and Global Dynamics Division Fax: 303-497-1324
National Center for Atmospheric Research Express mail: NCAR
P.O. Box 3000 1850 Table Mesa Dr.
Boulder, CO 80307 Boulder, CO 80305