Re: creating mpegs?

From: Mary Haley (haley AT XXXXXX)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 14:40:48 MDT

    > Hi there,
    >
    > I would like to create some MPEGs from ncgm files.
    >
    > from the NCL homepage, under FAQs, there is a way to do this - however
    > none of the links to the required public domain applications seem to
    > work.
    >
    > does anyone know where I might find these apps?
    >
    > thanks,
    > jason

    Jason,

    I double-checked the URLs mentioned in the ncgm2mpeg file, and two of
    the three were okay:

       rasttopnm - part of netpbm package available at
          http://sourceforge.net/projects/netpbm/

       ppm2cyuv - available at
          http://sentosa.sas.ntu.edu.sg:8000/image/jpeg/cv/

    The third one, which is for the mpeg application, I believe you can
    get this from the mpeg web site at http://www.mpeg.org/.

    --Mary