gsn_panel probs

From: Jason J. Levit (jlevit AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 14:03:34 MST

      Hi all,

      I'm currently plotting 2 panels in a frame using "gsn_panel". When
    I attempt to create a single colorbar for the entire plot, I see this
    error:

    (0) Warning: gsn_panel: unrecognized plot type, thus unable to get
    information for font height.
    (0) Defaulting to 0.01
    (0) Warning: gsn_panel: unrecognized plot type for getting labelbar
    information. Ignoring labelbar request.

      I'm not doing anything odd here, and following all the examples.
    Any thoughts? Thanks for the help!

      Jason Levit

    Jason J. Levit, N9MLA                   Research Scientist,
    jlevit@ou.edu             Center for Analysis and Prediction of Storms
    Room 1022                              University of Oklahoma
    405/325-3503                           http://www.caps.ou.edu/