Labelbar Problem

From: Persaram Batra (pbatra AT XXXXXX)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 11:27:42 MST

    Hi All,

    I recently noticed (since the installation of Version 4.2.0.a022) that
    my labelbar label strings no longer appear beside every label box, as
    they did before. I have tried decreasing the font size using
    "lbLabelFontHeightF", and that helps, but I have to decrease the font
    size to such a point that the label strings become difficult to read.

    Is there another way around this problem?

    Thanks in advance.

    Persaram Batra
    EMS Environment Institute
    Pennsylvania State University