Re: loglin plots

From: Dave Brown (dbrown AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 11:29:33 MDT

Hi Sylvia,

This should be possible if instead of overlaying on a LogLinPlot you
overlay on an IrregularPlot. IrregularPlot has the tr[X|Y]AxisType
resources, which have three settings: IrregularAxis, LinearAxis, and
LogAxis. For the axis you want to be irregular you would need to
set the tr[X|Y]CoordPoints resource with the irregular coordinate values.
The linear axis can be set just using the tr[X|Y][Min|Max]F resources.
 -dave