plotting polar data (no map)

From: Jason J. Levit (jlevit AT XXXXXX)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 15:58:59 MDT

  Hello,

  I'm attempting to plot some simple gridded polar data (r, theta
coordinates), but I can't find any examples of doing this with
NCL, especially without a map. Is there any documentation out there
that might help? Basically, I just have a very simple field of
data, no map projection, and just need to make a plot with the
center of the polar coordinate data in the center of the plot (much
like radar data, for example).

  Thanks for any help or information!!

  Jason