Re: labelbars and panels

From: David Reusch (dbr AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 11:08:34 MDT

    On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 09:48:45AM -0600, Mary Haley wrote:
    >The other option, if you don't like the labelbar that gsnPanelLabelBar
    >is giving you, is to create your own...

    I ended up going with this option (though I probably didn't need to
    be so custom, I didn't really absorb the first option until after
    I'd gone w/this one!) and I think I'm where I need to be.

    It's unfortunate that the automatic way doesn't seem to quite work
    but at least I have what I need. Thanks!

    dave